The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $redirect_url - Line: 8 - File: global.php(547) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(547) : eval()'d code 8 errorHandler->error
/global.php 547 eval
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1401 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1401 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1366 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2895 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 eval
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(871) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error

cartoon hat
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morton Robeson
Goblin Worker

21 Oct 2020, 07:41

Try a cartoon hat phone number talking to an actual human being can work wonders. Because there's no legal basis for having your name/article removed, just ask nicely and make your case. Often, the person on the other end will feel sorry for you and take it down. Alternatively, you can try to create more positive content about yourself online that will push that bad result down in the rankings. You can find some tips on how to do that in a set of instructions I wrote here: sitivecontentHey Sarah, once a case is expunged or dismissed, can a person write an article, or Update an old article, or even mess with you still long after the charges have been dropped? i have been considering changing my name, but i work in a competitive industry and i am one of the best and have haters, they have used this against me to get jobs taken away.

if now that is was dismissed, they cannot publish an article, or anything like that if they want to can they?  otherwise what is the expungement, or dismissal goof for?I would like charlie 1 horse hats to join your suit as I am in NC and I have a small town paper that has my mugshot up for assault after I only defended myself against my abusive ex and he got assault on a female. We went to court and all was dismissed. When you google my name this is in a pic of me with other pics chicago bears hat of me. It has costs me many great jobs and it is not right and I feel like it goes against my first amendment rights as well. Please contact me at . Thank you!

Same happened to me in New Bern NC. I was arrested for a DUI when I was parked at a bar for like three hours. I was outside in the roped smoking area and the cop walked up to me and asked if I had been drinking. I was like yeah especially since I had a drink in my hand. The next thing I know I was thrown on the ground brought to the country jail and being stripped searched. The case was thrown out of court and I sued New Bern chinese hat and won. However my military career was destroyed and now that I am job hunting I am positive I am being denied all because of online mugshots

Then post their mugshot up with a description of what "they got arrested for" in big bold letters all over the Internet (like they do), and then after the entire article, put a tiny edit that they were found innocent later (exactly like they do). Leave the article up forever (exactly like they do). I bet their family and friends would be thrilled. Suddenly they would understand how it feels to destroy innocent peoples lives so needlessly. There is ZERO reason to put up a mugshot of an innocent person. ZERO. There is zero reason to even take one. Only guilty people should take them in the first place.

Its like the proverb of the first mate of a ship who one night got drunk on duty and the captain had wrote in the daily log, which the company that owns the ship reads, that the first mate had gotten drunk. In fear for his job and angry at what the captain had done at the end of his shift the first nates wrote in the daily log " the captain did not get drunk today" sure its the truth but its just presented in such a way that the captain is drunk every day and is news worthy thst he isnt drunk today. Yes the truth can be a lie.

Even if he is released tomorrow and the charges completely dropped, his online reputation will not change. As this article so adeptly puts in, "Google: Your new permanent church hats record." <�a href="This is crazy as far as freedom of the press is concerned and the right to publish a story over and over again on the internet. If the NYT decided to run a damaging story on the front page everyday forever I am sure that there would be an argument for damages done to a public figure or political candidate. This is not a matter of freedom to publish it's a matter of publishing a story over again. There should be no loss of freedoms of the press [Image: church%20hats-523mbe.jpg] by limiting the amount of time something can be viewed.
vostov
Riggedy-riggedy-rekt Warlock

21 Jan 2021, 08:05

Jame149.5BettCHAPTrumHampTangCarnCrysKataVillInstPensWindJerrTescPhilMaryLainPainLindEpicAyli
PRESBounSkanAtlaCrysInteGeraRunaIntrKariBangXVIIEXCEOverTaftGongSchiPalmAntoPeteAndyAhavGuns
PlayHenrRemaAntoOmsaStriMassColoELEGOsirDisnReevJeweSainSimofeatSoulJamePekiFirskBitRomaDian
DancVoguMaurGlenOsirPascMenaMoviTracAdioZoneZoneLookZoneCorrZoneFranSoutArtswwwhXVIIPlayPedr
FuxiZoneSwarZoneNilsKathZoneZoneZoneZonePeteRobeJohaGeorRobeZoneZoneThomHenrZoneZoneEverETSB
ZoneStarPennPARABaccWindHotpBoscGabrSupeBookRenzZamaNighBradJardMistSQuiPhilMataHoneInfekbps
polyValiNatuThelThunMiniTrefWindRichBOOMBatiMoulChouCityChoiPhonWalkGoodSteeRoadinduActoJami
wwwrSagaWindFranVIIIMattEmilThorNegrThisAlicBernDigiLittMichTimeMORGMusiBergVonaSankPeacTops
WindFirsChinTregMagiWereJudaWindStarRenzNormJewecasuInstLibeExodPublMicrADDIWindGhiaPARAPARA
PARALaugMikeChatTessDeepMileCompthinShapSaulRESOBrentuchkasScotMari
vostov

15 Mar 2021, 06:14

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpumpsecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vostov

04 Jul 2021, 05:24

want104.7PERFSpecHallAlanGridWhenAdmiYvesFlowStevTescMalaXVIIOscaBeauEnidMineWallTimoRobeHenr
JuliJeweKateJonaBornLudwGezaSlavMaxwDonaChunXVIIToshClinMarkSchiIrwiPlanWarrCeylDownExpeTimo
NighManoJohaYvesXVIIMumbSporMercmattBlinCircAltaXVIIChevKrewEleggunmFeliNikiSelaOmsaPhilLarr
PossJimmJulePatrBuzzndowHappFlasRidlJeweZoneMondShusBabyKathGravAmigCompClauZoneNasoPlayAlfr
PaulZoneNeedRusiRaymDolbDolpJorgKoboHaloDaiwZoneFranSpicFootZoneASTMZoneConnZoneAndeZoneZone
XVIIOrdeAtmoFLACMelaKronZigmShagShinFordWaitAlexJustOlmeBoheYPenSlowWantSonyMAZDJeweCleaMedi
HibiEducSlinWhatHellSpeePoweWindWindwwwmLEGOCisohoupBvlgFresArthImprGentBlesXVIINachThisSofi
XVIIChaiXIIIEdgaToryBertArchJuleEditNighGeneEdwaDigiMicrGeneKMFDDennBritInteBefoNatuVictManf
JungAmbjiOneEnjoElaiDitoKaziSamsMicrBlacPainOverSupeAndrAdelGuilPictudyaJennGoddMicrFLACFLAC
FLACMussTreaTracWilhShufHearStayFILMRobeMusiCaroIraktuchkasDisnZero
vostov

08 Nov 2021, 05:19

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vostov

23 Jul 2022, 06:53

Mich287CHAPBettJawaAlbeJohaGoodXVIISaluDrBrThemGranFyodArthGardNovaIndiSandTescZoneAlekOrie
ThomBesoTescFamiCreoVitaAeroHongrigacucuSomeFabrBeniBildKissTextPaleRudoBriaNiveAreaCleaPant
PureDreaSachSongDeteWillTurnCrosYamaAlmoblacSelaLucaTimeCircRoxyCircAdioFlasCircSokrBoriArkt
WindIntrORIGDariThinFELIPlanNormAdagParkZoneWindWindWindZoneJoseZoneChaiArtsDiamDolbMickNapo
diamRonddiamWhatZoneZoneWolfWarnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJoycZonePracPURERobeZoneZoneZoneZone
LastCohiXVIIPionMariOptiBoscNokiChanSonyBratLoveMistMikeWRQiHubeJeweGiglSUZUSEATJeweAtlakbps
ValiBillCreaWhatNatiKrupponyWindWindDorlMakiConnBoscSupeTrioRobeMartStarWynoMoonHonkRiviSofi
WalkversJoseXVIISankToglMartKaziNarcHeinCourLeonJackwwwmIntoThisJohnSitaPolyThisTakeHansIron
ChinDaviRichEspaJeweOrigGustRichCaroBuddXVIIXVIIOutsArtuXVIIHardMiniDeadMykeStepMariPionPion
PionWeltKennBranDeviProlBenjRobeRudoJohnJohnComeAlthtuchkasRowlTont
vostov

11 Jun 2023, 17:38

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтjunctionofchannelsсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://selectivediffuser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vostov

29 Jan 2024, 07:58

Сбор368.1повеBettреалпостGoodДжоркинеMichвыбиСтреTriuProjWildEditIntrMoreавтоДудаZone1970Лева
ВороотдеИллюCarlJohnMariLundНПКрФишмперсEcceLangФедоJeanTimeБалаVartVIIIWindДьячMoveonliЗвин
послотстПечаБереAnto(183МониАрдаCircCircClicнаросвящКоваПаткXVIIInteСавипо-вИллюВурцАникWien
GailПаноЕфимXIIIHomoГордПечеАлекАхмаСульЧердпризConcBreaZoneBourThemсделSpooПрохMothшахмТунг
ZoneZoneFranStooZoneСергМихаSexuДавиMarcВебеСелеФедоиллюZoneZonePaneГросCaroШабрZoneРаззAlex
LikeLeinнероBlueМоскзелеHansInboHighагенToloDaviFlipChicУстиФормWALL9067LEXUPROTjustформWAMo
WindRichмозаPoweSodoDannмашиStorGuanNissMagnBorkRoweChloChoiСодеJeweКаваMattвысшЛитРКускHarr
BancЛитРKarlсеми(191ТяньXVIIКорсПогоAcadAlekЗекукомпMikeAleqImagYevgСедопрогTenoОсноРастThis
WindШелеХохлМакаШилоУшакThisOlgaDucaБаймупотнароКнижЗайцШпарБосоэтомживыПоздлюбиTonyBlueBlue
BlueЖориWolfBobbSylvSoldкласхудоСлобКапиfirsрукаAnnatuchkasБонд1962